TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We accept registrations on a first come, first serve basis. You are encouraged to book early as we cannot overfill our trips.
DEPOSIT / PAYMENT
There is no deposit ask at the time of booking. The full payment is due five days (day-trips) and 30 days (multi-day tours) before the tour start.
A non-refundable deposit of 20% of the tour costs is required to confirm and hold your reservation. The balance of the fee is due 45 days before the start of the trip.
You can pay the deposit by E-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org, by money transfer to the account of EPIC NORTH Tour Experiences Inc. Or by Visa / MasterCard. Please pay the outstanding balance not later than 45 days before the tour departure. Our prices are in Canadian Dollar (CAD), excluding GST. We accept bookings by website, email and phone.
There is no cancellation fee until five days (day-trips) and 45 days (multi-day tours) before the tour starts.
The cancellation fee until
45 days before the tour departure is 20% of the total amount.
44-30 days before departure: 60%
Within 30 days: 100%
Account holder: EPIC NORTH Tour Experiences Inc.
Bank name: Bank of Montreal
Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada
Currency: CAD (Canadian Dollar)
Account Number: 1993-222
Transit Number: 09980-001
Swift Code: BMOBOFMCAM2
Routing Number: //CC000109980
In the event of a date change, the new travel dates must fall within the same calendar year. Moving the trip / service to the following calendar year will treated as a cancellation and rebooking and may be subject to fees.
If the minimum number of participants has not been reached, we reserve the right to cancel a tour 14 days before the start of the trip. You will be notified
immediately, and you are entitled to a full refund if you are unable to join one of our other departures.
- Should we be forced to change itineraries or locations do to circumstances beyond our control (e.g. Forest fire, snow storms, road closures, avalanches), the new itinerary will be left to our discretion.
- We will not take an unnecessary risk, if the circumstances are identified as too dangerous according to our judgment. In such situations, we sit tight until the danger subsides or we can arrange an egress strategy. The cost of such arrangements would be shared evenly amongst the participants.
- No matter where you travel in the world, it is possible that conditions beyond anyone’s control may alter your itinerary. If we incur expenses for unexpected logistical arrangements not covered in the printed itinerary, the cost will be evenly divided among the participants. We rarely encounter such a situation, but the policy is an industry “norm” of which we wish to inform you up-front.
- If you require evacuation for any reason, the expense incurred through the evacuation will be borne by the participant(s) evacuated. For this reason, we recommend strongly that you purchase trip cancellation/medical insurance.
- For Children under 12 years of age: Parents are responsible to brining their own appropriate child car seat as required by Canadian Law. We cannot transport children without proper child car seat.
LIMITATION OF RESPONSIBILITY
EPIC NORTH Tour Experiences Inc. Chooses its suppliers (e.g. Hotels, carriers, and other suppliers providing tour services) with great care. These suppliers are, however, independent contractors and EPIC NORTH Tour Experiences Inc. cannot be held responsible or liable for their acts or omissions.
For all our tours in Canada and the USA clients will have to sign a “Release of Liability and Waiver Agreement”. The tour operator and wholesaler is under the obligation to inform the client in time that a waiver of liability has to be signed at the beginning of the program. EPIC NORTH Tour Experiences will, of course, always do its best to ensure the highest possible safety for all its clients. EPIC NORTH Tour Experiences can also not be held liable for changes in tour itineraries due to weather conditions, acts of God or special circumstances beyond our control. All costs that may result from any delays of passengers at the airport or any delays that might occur at the end of the trip are the responsibility of the client.
Furthermore, EPIC NORTH Tour Experiences cannot be held liable for the contents of any brochure prepared by a wholesaler or tour operator and any misrepresentation of our tours therein. Should clients encounter problems during their trip, they are required to contact EPIC NORTH Tour Experiences immediately to solve the problem. Should a written account of concern be filed, it has to be sent to EPIC NORTH Tour Experiences within four weeks of completion of the trip. Claims received after that date cannot be considered. An all-inclusive accident- and luggage insurance for your tour is significant and highly recommended.
EPIC NORTH Tour Experiences Inc.
2180 2nd Ave
Whitehorse, YT Y1A 5N6
Phone: +1 867 457 3800